The Doss House Events – Terms and Conditions
• Bookings to all events in The Doss House are essential.
• Participants must be 18 years or older to gain entry to the venue and take place in the experience. Photo ID may be required.
• Full payment is required to confirm all bookings.
• We offer a Wait List for all classes. Although there is no guarantee, we will contact you if space becomes available for your preferred class.
• Cancellations must be made at least seven full business days in advance of class time in order to be eligible for a full refund. Any cancellations within seven full business days of class either loose their ticket or can transfer their ticket to someone else.
Although we make every effort to avoid changes to our class schedule we reserve the right to:
1. substitute experts as needed
2. change any aspect of the event from what has been advertised
3. change the date of the experience
4. cancel a class due to unforeseen circumstances
5. Ask a participant to leave the event/address a concern/refuse service to anyone on the day of the experience
In accepting a place at any of our events and/or forwarding payment, the recipient of the ticket is consenting to these terms & conditions.
It is the responsibility of all participants to arrive on time. Please contact the venue on 0457 880 180 if you are experiencing difficulties.